Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My New Favorite

A few moths ago, my massage therapist turned me on to Genbook, an online scheduling system. I have been resistant to these systems for quite a while because I did not want my patients to feel like I was pawning them off on an electronic secretary. Not one to be accused of being a late adopter . . . . and having my scheduling system crash in August causing a lot of professionally embarrassing phone calls, I started playing with the system and found it very easy user friendly and a huge time saver. Patients can see what you have open (which you can change either by the day or with block of time in a day) they can schedule and cancel in time frames the practitioner sets up, appointments sync to a number of calenders, and it sends an e-mail reminder to the patient. Pretty nifty!

Check it out: http://www.Jing.Genbook.com

No comments: